HITP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HITP Forum

Travian, a game. Helping friends and making enemies powerless, the reward.

3 posters

To the council

jabbazilla
    jabbazilla

To the council Empty To the council

Post by jabbazilla Sun May 17, 2009 5:16 pm

Hey there, it has come to my attention that Bias from the ANE is upset with me because I supposedly went against some deal that I wasn't going to attack cuddly monkey. Well, If someone made a deal that involves me, please let me know what you guys agreed too. One person, ( I don't remember who), asked me if things were ok between Cuddly monkey and I and since cuddly never talked with me I assumed that they didn't mind my raiding, since I never catted them.

So when I raid an oasis the other day and then the counsil gets a letter from Bias saying I am going to get ground to dust, because I defaulted on an agreement. It kinda conserns me on a few levels. First I don't want to get leveled. Second, I don't want the alliance to get any ill will put towards them for something I didn't even know was a problem.

Thanks for letting me vent a bit.

Jabbazilla
    haffacracka
    haffacracka

To the council Empty Re: To the council

Post by haffacracka Mon May 18, 2009 4:54 am

Well I'll throw out my two cents for what it's worth. When a few HITP members had issues in regards to a cropper claim with NEA, HeWhoMustNotBeNamed tried to get the whole EHJ/AFNE/PACK gang to come after us. With that being said, ANE decided to send a specific village of ours reins/wheat/(whatever necessary) to keep what was rightfully ours. We don't necessarily owe them anything, but out of respect for what they've done for us, (I believe I speak for several HITP members when I say) I won't send attacks/raids at ANE regardless if it's just a (no cat policy)
    Nrcabby (Nick)
    Nrcabby (Nick)

Post by Nrcabby (Nick) Mon May 18, 2009 8:47 am

Jabba,

I think you are fine and I will defend you if needed. I don't know who made the agreement and why the agreement was made since it is covered by our no cat policy. But the way I see is that HITP comes first and our no cat agreement with ANE is generous, We aren't clearing heavy defenses from them and if they don't protect resources there should be nothing stopping us from taking them (I am not saying to go after cuddly monkey, I would leave CM alone for now while this is sorted out) especially from an oasis since it is really easy to protect resources from oasis raids.

Nick
    jabbazilla
    jabbazilla

Post by jabbazilla Mon May 18, 2009 8:13 pm

Thanks for the tips fellas.... I talked with Bias from ANE and we worked it out. I was just a bit worried that I did something that might get the alliance in dutch with another alliance. Every thing is worked out now. THANKS.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:50 pm